Grace, over at The 13 Graces has tagged me for some fun. I have to fess up to 8 random facts or habits about myself. Oh dear! Here goes:
- When I was 16, I lit up a cigarette lighter under my boyfriend’s armpit for a laugh (yeah, yeah, I know, but I was 16 remember), had no idea how incredibly flammable mens’ deodorants truly are, and nearly wet my pants (in mirth and shock) when his armpit burst into flames. (Sorry David.)
- My fiance and I share a birthday.
- I’ve never drunk an entire glass/bottle of beer.
- I shaved my head when I was 25.
- I once got mobbed by a pack of elderly women at a train station in East Ham, London, when they mistook me for Kylie Minogue.
- I’ve ridden a camel in the desert near Pakistan. This very same camel took off at a frighteningly fast gallop with me on its back screaming all the way and looking over my shoulder at the Indian camel driver doubled over in hysterics at the crazy Australian girl who had no idea of how to ‘steer’ a camel… well der!
- I have a smurf collection.
- An extremely short (think Lord Farquaad in Shrek) English millionaire asked me to be his trophy bride and enjoy life in a lap of luxury aboard his yacht. If only he’d been taller, I may have considered…
Gosh, but I’m interesting!